MBA department invites professors of various universities, industry experts, practicing entrepreneurs, inspiring personalities, motivational speakers and Alumni to share their knowledge and experiences with budding management graduates for real-time exposure.
It stands as III (Industry Institution Interaction).
Guest Lecutres during: 2017-2019
- Nageswara Rao, Dean, Dept. of Business Management, Osmania University.
- Sudha, Assoc. Prof, Dept. of Business Management, Osmania University.
- Jahangir, Asst. Prof, Dept. of Business Management, Osmania University.
- Radhika Meenakshi, Master Mentor, Entrepreneurial trainer.
- Padmaja, IPROPAT, Intellectual Property rights.
- ‘Specializaiton’ orientation by Sri. Gopi Krishna.
- Sai Ravinder, Career Management.
- Vijay R. Srisath, Dy.Director MSME, Business Incubation Scheme.
- Mallesh, Awareness on Commodity Derivatives.
- Vikram, Entrepreneurial Trainer, One-dollar Venture.
- Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, IIT Delhi.
- Mahindra Pride Sessions, TASK
- Digital Marketing Orientation, TASK.
- GHMC environmental cleanliness and awareness session.
- Session on Organic Farming.
- TASK orientation on Aptitude and Reasoning, Moocs.
- Awareness on Principles of General Insurance.
- Azariah, Fitness Trainer.
- Bhargavi & Ms. Hema, ISHA foundation, Save Rivers.
- K. Jyotsna, Presentation, Etiquettes & Grooming.
- LEAD India.
- Self-defense session by Dr. Vijaya Bhavani.